Why Present at an Investing in African Mining Seminar
Who Should Present
- public and private mining companies with projects in Africa
- service providers such as banks, law firms, engineering firms and consultants with expertise in Africa
- African governments seeking foreign mining investment
- The opportunity to promote your company or country to a targeted, senior level audience of financial and mining executives and government representatives with an interest in Africa.
- Make high-level contacts, build personal relationships and gain new clients through networking opportunities.
- Extensive, ongoing exposure for your organization in our comprehensive marketing program including the following marketing elements:
• EMAIL - Promotion in our comprehensive email campaigns to 7,000 senior-level, Africa friendly mining, financial and government contacts through our targeted in-house database as well as through our media partner databases.
• EDITORIAL COVERAGE in our media partner magazines and newsletters with North American, European and African coverage.
• WEB - Logo, company name, web link and corporate presentation on MineAfrica website.
• MARKETING COLLATERAL - Logo and/or company name or profile in seminar programs.
• EVENT PRESENCE - Logo and/or company name on signage and high resolution logo projection during the seminar.
- Four complimentary seminar registrations for your colleagues or clients.
- Distribution of corporate brochures at information tables at the seminar.
- Participation is cost-effective - you get exposure and your message to key mining and financing executives at a fraction of the cost and effort that would be required on your own.
- Proven track record by MineAfrica in organizing high quality results-focussed seminars and professional programmes.