Canada-Nigeria Business Summit - Oct 10-12, 2019
Canada-Nigeria Business & Investment Summit: Nigeria: an emerging trade & investment opportunity
October 10-12, 2019
Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto - Harbourfront
249 Queen's Quay West
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N5
Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa (GDP of $376 billion in 2017) and the largest population (195 million), in addition to one of the largest populations of youth in the world. Nigeria is a multi-ethnic and culturally diverse society consisting of 23 autonomous states. With an abundance of resources, it is Africa's biggest oil exporter, ranks first in African in farm output and also has the largest natural gas reserves on the continent. Despite some development challenges Nigeria possesses strong business and investment fundamentals and represents a tremendous market opportunity for Canadian companies looking to invest, export products or source imports.
The summit is organized by Leadership & Governance Canada Inc. and MineAfrica Inc. in collaboration with the Nigeria High Commission in Ottawa.
Download the letter of support from the Nigerian High Commissioner in Canada, HE Adeyinka Asekun.
Register to attend.
Go to the official summit website with full details.
- discover potential new markets in Nigeria and Africa for your product and services
- learn from expert speakers about the current business climate, risk profile, priority industry sectors and the opportunities for doing business in Nigeria
- hear about specific investment opportunities in Nigeria from senior business leaders
- meet potential local joint venture partners, or suppliers of products and services for importing into Canada
- meet senior Nigerian business and government leaders during programmed networking breaks and receptions
- Meet project sponsors, private and public sector investors and lenders to accelerate your project
Industry Sectors of Focus:
- Agriculture/Agro-processing - value chain, food and cash-crop processing/preservation and packaging
- Solid Minerals - extractive innovation
- Health Care - primary healthcare, ambulance, medical laboratories, trauma centers, nursing home
- Power & Alternative Energy - solar, wind, turbine, geothermal energy
- Infrastructure - real estate, road development & transportation
- Technology & ICT - phones, computers, software, digital economy
- Oil & Gas - sludge management and environmental cleaning
For more information on attending, presenting, sponsoring or to see the current program visit the conference website at www.mineafrica.com and contact:
There is also a gala evening on Saturday October 12. More details are available on the event registration page.
Register to attend.
NOTE: If you are a businessperson based in Nigeria and interested in participating please contact Kola Esomokumi (details above) for more information on participating.